Dune: Part Two Review Score Predictions

Vlad

Dune: Part Two releases on March 1, 2024 (3 days after Shogun TV Series). After the success of the first part, I can't wait to see it. People say it will surpass Oppenheimer. Do you think it will be a critical and audience hit? What are your review score predictions? 

I was actually considering watching the first part of Dune since it won a bunch of Oscars (six, I think), but I'm a bit torn. You know, I got the complete Dune series set for Christmas, and I thought maybe I should read them first before diving into the movies. I'm not a huge reader, but Dune seems totally worth the time. What do you think?

On the topic at hand, considering the success of the previous part, I have no doubts that this one will be a success too.

• Like 1

I think it will be a clean 10/10. I mean, the first part was amazing. Wanna know what else is amazing? This custom Xbox and the floating controller Microsoft is giving away. How does it float??? 🤨