Shōgun (2024 TV series) Review Score Predictions

Vlad

There are two blockbusters releasing in the upcoming weeks, and I am curious what you guys think about them. The first one is Shōgun, the TV Series coming on Hulu, Disney+, FX, and Star+. As a fan of the novel, I can't wait to watch it. Do you think it will get decent review scores? If you missed the trailers, here is one of them. 

The second one is Dune: Part Two, but that's a different thread. 🙃

For those unfamiliar with this story, it offers a captivating glimpse into a pivotal moment in Japanese history. This mini series is an adaptation of James Clavell's book, Shogun, which tells a fictionalized account of the life of Will Adams, a real English sailor. In the year 1600, Adams and his crew arrived in Japan, barely alive. Their arrival coincided with a significant power struggle that would determine the future Shogun and shape the destiny of the country for centuries to come.

I am highly enthusiastic about this mini series and anticipate that it will receive a rating of 8+ from critics, for sure.

Edited by ColonelSanders