Which platform do you plan to play GTA 6 on - Xbox or PlayStation 5?

Vlad

Question

Are you planning to buy it for Xbox or PlayStation 5 until it's released on PC? While some may wait, most will want to play it on day one. I'm not trying to start a console war. I'm just curious to know which platform is your personal favorite and why.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

It's such a bummer that they won't release the game on PC, too. But to answer your question, definitely on PlayStation 5. Last year, I purchased the DualSense Controller, and I want to put it to the test and see how I can make the most of it.

Off-topic: When GTA 6 is released, the sales of the consoles will skyrocket (but not for you, Nintendo, sorry). If you don't have a console, make sure you purchase it before the release of the game.

PlayStation 5 because I recently bought a PlayStation Portal Remote Player, so I can play it anywhere. It's a great investment, in my opinion. 🙃

Edited by Psy

My choice really depends on where my friends are playing. I have both an Xbox and a PlayStation 5. If most of my buddies are on Xbox, you can bet that's where I'll be. But if they're all on PlayStation 5, I'll join them there without hesitation. After all, gaming is all about the memorable experiences we create together.

54 minutes ago, Sergiu said:

Off-topic: When GTA 6 is released, the sales of the consoles will skyrocket (but not for you, Nintendo, sorry). If you don't have a console, make sure you purchase it before the release of the game.

Yeah, it makes sense. The same happened when Starfield was released on Xbox, and people went crazy. That didn't last, though...🤣

• Haha 2