Skull & Bones Opinions: Is It Worth Buying?

Psy

I see a lot of chatter about Skull and Bones. Some say it's a total waste of money, but there are some players claiming that it's good. Is anyone here playing it?  How is it? I never played Sea of Thieves, but I am a huge AC Black Flag fan. 

skull-bones-opinions.jpg

Skulls and Bones is more for investors than gamers. It lacks the true pirate game feel, focusing too much on ship battles. Controlling your character in hubs feels disconnected. The pre-order packs and microtransactions seem like a money grab. Overall, playing Skulls and Bones is just tedious. It's like a big disaster happening again. It's all about profits for investors, not gamers.

The graphics are pretty gorgeous, but there's not much else to see or do. The gameplay gets repetitive and stale quickly. The environment is well done, but loses its beauty with quest markers guiding you everywhere, making exploration pointless. I'd rather play AC Blackflag instead.