These GTA 6 water details are amazing

Vlad

There's a 12-year gap between these two games. It's like comparing apples and oranges, right? With new GPUs and technologies being released every single year, game studios have the power to create incredibly realistic games. And I'm absolutely certain that Rockstar Games will use all the available tools to make it a jaw-dropping game.

23 minutes ago, ColonelSanders said:

There's a 12-year gap between these two games. It's like comparing apples and oranges, right? With new GPUs and technologies being released every single year, game studios have the power to create incredibly realistic games. And I'm absolutely certain that Rockstar Games will use all the available tools to make it a jaw-dropping game.

Imagine if they make a VR version of the game. With the new Apple Vision Pro, maybe VR will become popular again, and more game studios will bring their games to VR. Fingers crossed!

26 minutes ago, Sergiu said:

Imagine if they make a VR version of the game. With the new Apple Vision Pro, maybe VR will become popular again, and more game studios will bring their games to VR. Fingers crossed!

Imagine paying 3500 bucks to play GTA on Apple Vision Pro. 

12 minutes ago, Vlad said:

Imagine paying 3500 bucks to play GTA on Apple Vision Pro. 

People are currently paying $3500 just to scroll on Apple Vision Pro, so it's highly likely that can happen IMO. I've even heard some people admit that they would be willing to pay $120-150 to buy the game.

Edited by ColonelSanders

On 2/16/2024 at 4:13 PM, ColonelSanders said:

People are currently paying $3500 just to scroll on Apple Vision Pro, so it's highly likely that can happen IMO. I've even heard some people admit that they would be willing to pay $120-150 to buy the game.

There is a big difference between 150 bucks for a game and 3500. I would pay 300 for GTA 6. But I would never pay 3500 for a gadget like that. I mean, cmon...

1 hour ago, Vlad said:

There is a big difference between 150 bucks for a game and 3500. I would pay 300 for GTA 6. But I would never pay 3500 for a gadget like that. I mean, cmon...

I know the product is a "bit" pricey, but it seems like folks are more than willing to splurge to fulfill their cravings or desires. It's quite common to see people buy a brand new console just for one exclusive game, then forget about it. With the hype around GTA 6, it's no different.